Cerca nel blog

sabato 9 marzo 2013

Dandy girl







This is my outfit from last girls night out! The outfit is composed of non-adherent soft cut pants,printed  shirt and scarf which give the touch of excentric dandy style. The common thread is the red color!" Mon fil rouge" !!
Instead of derby shoes I opted for high heels and a fur handbag , to give the right contrast to the masculine lines!

scarf......Oviesse
shirt.......Zara
pants......H&M
coat........Sislay
shoes......Primadonna collection

12 commenti:

  1. Love your coat! Red colour looks great
    on you ! Stunning!

    I'm your newest follower on GFC&Bloglovin,hope
    that you can check out my blog,

    Have a great weekend,
    devil-wears-gabbana.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  2. Predivna si!!
    Kako si samo spojila ove vecne komade i tako su lepo idelicni zajedno!!
    Volim ovaj outfit!!

    RispondiElimina
  3. Sai che condividiamo gli stessi pantaloni?
    Mi piace questa contrapposizione di colori!

    RispondiElimina
  4. hey there u've got a gr8 blog.. want to follow eachother??? if so follow me and let me know i'll follow back for sure.. :) maybe we can follow eachother on lookbook and facebook too..

    RispondiElimina
  5. Carinissima =) un bacione
    ti aspetto da me =)

    RispondiElimina
  6. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog! I seriously love this outfit, the pants and shirt looks so amazing together!

    xoxo Akinyi

    http://fitsonme.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  7. U look so beautiful, my love.

    Have a great week.

    Kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    RispondiElimina
  8. thnx for following..followed u back.. :)

    RispondiElimina
  9. I like everything here especially your shoes! :D

    Maybe if ya want we can follow each other? Just let me know.
    Kisses :*

    http://rosee96.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina