Cerca nel blog

mercoledì 16 maggio 2012

YSL GREEN LITTLE ONES





I found these Yves Saint Laurent buttons at my haberdashery of confidence ! I wasn't sure about what to do with them but I bought them!
Returning home I saw a green blouse! I thought green blouse,green buttons: why not? I payed the buttons double !
This is the blouse and the buttons! Anyway I must say that it is a temporary solution,I'm sure I will do something different with this little green YSL but I miss some parts...I leave them so , for now!









    bye...

8 commenti:

  1. Sono bellissimi!
    E poi io amo il vintage, amo YSL e amo il verde :)
    Kiss!
    New post:
    http://tati-loves-pearls.blogspot.it/2012/05/princess-dress-from-sheinside.html

    RispondiElimina
  2. Pa meni su i ovako preslatki :)

    RispondiElimina
  3. Dugmici su bas fora.
    Predivni su, a te zelena boja mi je <3

    RispondiElimina
  4. Neka si ih kupila,vidi kako super izgleda!;)
    xx
    B.

    RispondiElimina