Cerca nel blog

martedì 17 aprile 2012

Marilyn Monroe on a gas station

Marilyn Monroe is one of my favorite divas from the past!I mean divas belong only to the past,today we have just girls that try to be something!
Well I was saying I like Marilyn Monroe, I have some kind of collection of objects with her figure on!I even have handcarechiefs and I start my day  drinking green tea from a Marilyn Monroe cup.
A few days ago I found this shopping PVC bag , one of those that are used for shopping at  grocery! I bought it of course (3euro)
I didn't like the simple black handles so I cut them!  I took an old white  belt with studs and put it in the place of the handles!I added a black cotton lining on the inside!
And here is my Marilyn Monroe bag ready for the summer ,summer trips and the beach!












By the way , I'm wearing : Polka dots shirt Nara Camicie,White jeans Miss Selfridge,Shoes Zara

23 commenti:

  1. Hai abbinato benissimo la borsa!
    *Che bel colore di capelli che hai!
    ^_^
    ***
    Nuovo Post: Illustrazione McQueen A/I 2012-13

    RispondiElimina
  2. Dobro si to rekla - danas nema diva samo onih koje nešto pokušavaju. Ajd' ima par izuzetaka :) Super si sredila torbu. Baš si slatka u ovoj točkastoj bluzici :)

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. eee bas ti hvala ;) a bluzicu sam ukrala od mame,sad je moja hihi

      Elimina
  3. Prelijepe fotografije! Torba je fenomenalna :)

    RispondiElimina
  4. Bellissimo outfit!! mi piace molto :D

    RispondiElimina
  5. Svidja mi se jako tufnasta kosuljica, kao i uveine frizurica sa strane.
    I ja pratim tebe!!
    Marilyn Monroe je veca inspiracija, tako da je ceger torba bas fora i uvek prolazi ili zacini outfit!!

    RispondiElimina
  6. rimodernata è molto più bella <3 complimenti :D

    RispondiElimina
  7. Preslatko od glave do pete, i jako, jako mi se sviđa torba :)

    RispondiElimina
  8. Such a cute look, I love the polkadots!

    RispondiElimina
  9. thanks so much for your sweet comment. really appreciate it!! : )
    love the way you combined the shirt to simple white trousers. you look so chic!
    check out my latest blog post if you have the time!

    xxx love

    http://pulcinellata.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  10. Hi gorgeous!
    so glad I found your cute, amazing, well structured and interesting blog while peeking at others' blogs! I really identify myself with it - I love beautiful things! I'd like to invite you to meet mine as well and hope you'll follow it if it pleases you. I'm definitely following yours!
    wish you lots of success
    kisses
    http://cottoncandy-peaches.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  11. beautiful bag..
    love your blog..take a look at mine..we can follow each other if you want
    kisses
    http://color-blockbyfelym.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina