Cerca nel blog

lunedì 26 marzo 2012

METALLIC CLUTCH

I've always wanted a metallic clutch ...silver,gold or bronze wasn't important I just wanted a bag with metallic shine! Than in my favorite fabric shop I found some leather pieces! I couldn't resist so I bought them,I had the idea and started to work on it right a way...
I have used my sewing machine to obtain a clearer and more accurate seam.
I hand sewed the most delicate parts!
I could make a plain envelope, with no excesses, but I decided to make it a little more kitsch so I added these little black trinkets
And here is my metallic clutch

















12 commenti:

  1. baš je fora sa ovim resicama :))Nice job

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. :) hvala ti...i meni su resice nesto,skroz su mi lude!

      Elimina
  2. Tres joli look! J'adore!

    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    RispondiElimina
  3. wow... izgleda predobro, bolje nego što se može igdje kupiti! svaka čast!

    RispondiElimina
  4. Prelepa je! odlicna ideja =)

    RispondiElimina
  5. haljina je odlicna!! ali odlicna.

    RispondiElimina
  6. Hai una maglietta troppo bella posso chiederti dove lhai comprata...
    I tuoi post mi piacciono troppo...

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. é un abitino di Zara in pizzo ;)
      grazie cara

      Elimina